[U-Boot-Users] PPC 8260 Linux boot

Ori Idan ori at helicontech.co.il
Thu Jul 29 19:58:39 CEST 2004

Ok, it seems Linux is booting now or at least we think so
There is not exception now but all we get is few unmeaningfull character
on the terminal
We belive Linux is booting but the kernel is miscalculating the baud rate.
The clock information in bd_info seems to be Ok but I will double check
this tomorow.

Does someone has any clue for what may cause this problem?

--
Ori Idan