[U-Boot-Users] JFFS2 Image Howto

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jun 1 16:40:52 CEST 2004

In message <1086083340.14769.5.camel at Gargouille.comodoindia> you wrote:

>        i m still tring with RAMDisk. I cant see "   Loading Ramdisk to
> 00xxxxx, end 00xxxxx ... OK" message while loading my RAMDisk. I want to
> know howto boot my board with jffs2 file system..

I think this is NOT a good strategy. It would be better to bring  ONE
configurationup  and  working  first, before addressing the next (and
even more complex) setup.

>        And also i want to know how to integrate RAMDISK n kernel as a
> single exectuable using mkimage.

Read the FAQ. Especially
http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/CombiningKernelAndRamdisk
And please don't tell me this was difficult to find!!

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Consultants are mystical people who ask a company for  a  number  and
then give it back to them.