[U-Boot-Users] Where is the CPU clock speed definition

Frank Young young726 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 20:19:44 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am using a WALNUT with PPC405 200MHz CPU. I am trying to install the
u-boot on this board. I have built the image. But before I put the image to
the flash, I want to confirm one thing: do I have to configure the CPU speed
for this board? I checked the file include/configs/WALNUT405.h. I only found
a definition for CONFIG_SYS_CLK_FREQ, which is for external clock. Where is
the CPU clock frequency defined?

Thanks!

Frank