[U-Boot-Users] RE: Where is the CPU clock speed definition

wyu hotmail santerash at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 03:14:17 CEST 2004

Hi,

CONFIG_SYS_CLK_FREQ is the input frequency of 405GP's clocking system. The
internal PLL uses this frequency and the division parameters strapped from
IO pins at power on reset to generate the different clocks needed in 405GP.
You can find the detail description about 405GP's clock system in 405GP's
user manual, which can be downloaded from IBM's website.

yuwp