[U-Boot-Users] [RFC] NAND Flash

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jun 6 23:55:53 CEST 2004

Dear Pantelis,

in message <408E06E4.2090308 at intracom.gr> you wrote:

> I'm currently in the process of rewritting to actually make it
> work reliably.
>
> I can keep backwards compatibility with the old code but
> you can only use it at your own risk.
>
> I'm asking for any people currently working with NAND to comment
> on the following points:

The last message about this topis is more than 6 weeks old. Was there
any agreement how to proceed?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
When properly administered, vacations do not  diminish  productivity:
for every week you're away and get nothing done, there's another when
your boss is away and you get twice as much done.  -- Daniel B. Luten