[U-Boot-Users] [RFC] NAND Flash

Pantelis Antoniou panto at intracom.gr
Mon Jun 7 07:54:48 CEST 2004

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

>Dear Pantelis,
>
>in message <408E06E4.2090308 at intracom.gr> you wrote:
>
>>I'm currently in the process of rewritting to actually make it
>>work reliably.
>>
>>I can keep backwards compatibility with the old code but
>>you can only use it at your own risk.
>>
>>I'm asking for any people currently working with NAND to comment
>>on the following points:

>The last message about this topis is more than 6 weeks old. Was there
>any agreement how to proceed?
>
>Best regards,
>
>Wolfgang Denk

Hi Wolfgang.

Discussing with the MTD people they appear to be OK with this,
and only have some minor things they needed to be addressed.

Unfortunately the patch I last sent is kinda of bit-rotted and
have actually re-worked to properly work (and compile for
other boards :).

Will post updated patch based on latest cvs tree within the day.

Regards

Pantelis