[U-Boot-Users] Re: u-boot-1.1.0 patch for the blackfin processor support

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jun 7 01:36:19 CEST 2004

Dear Ganapathi,

in message <125801c43054$36761170$af00a8c0 at tidelpark.isofttechindia.com> you wrote:

>     I had prepared the patch for the u-boot-1.1.0 port for the blackfin processor.
>     I am very happy to add this into the u-boot mainline.
>     Please find an attachment file for the patch.
>     I followed the below procedure to create this patch
>            1. Created the sub-patch for the platform dependant changes done in the u-boot framework
>             and main Makefile, config.mk files changes(Makefile and config.mk file changes
>             due to generate the intel hex output with different options).
>            2. Copyied that  sub-patch into the board/$(BOARD) directory (i.e board/ezkit).
>            3. Created the main patch for the u-boot-1.1.0 for the blackfin processor.
>
>     Here are the procedure to use this patch.
>     apply the patch as follows in the u-boot-1.1.0
>
>        cp u-boot-1.1.0-blackfin-patch u-boot-1.1.0
>        cd u-boot-1.1.0
>        patch -p1 < u-boot-1.1.0-blackfin-patch
>        patch -p1 < board/ezkit/u-boot-framework-port-for-bf535.patch

Can you please redo this patch?

Please read section "Coding Standards" in  the  README,  and  cleanup
your  code  according  to  the formatting rules specified there. Then
submit a new patch. And please submit just ONE patch (i. e get rid of
this  recursive   "board/ezkit/u-boot-framework-port-for-bf535.patch"
stuff).

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Given a choice between two theories, take the one which is funnier.