[U-Boot-Users] [Patch]New board support : RPXlite_DW

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jun 7 01:44:01 CEST 2004

In message <20040504152314.10492.qmail at web15208.mail.bjs.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> Following is my patch for the new board,RPXlite_DW.
> I send part of the patch for check.For the sake of no
> access CVS,I did the patch against u-boot-1.1.1.As for
> some docs like README,Makefile,I try to use web
> browser of u-boot to make the patch against CVS.Is it
> OK?Pls check!

Sorry, your mailer wrapped the lines and broke the patch.

Also, please make sure to adhere to the Coding Standards (see README)
- i. e. no trailing white space, please.

Please resubmit.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Text processing has made it possible to right-justify any idea, even
one which cannot be justified on any other grounds."
                                                 -- J. Finnegan, USC.