[U-Boot-Users] Patch Application Question

Jon Loeliger jdl at freescale.com
Mon Jun 7 19:07:29 CEST 2004

Wolfgang,

We are trying to adjust some schedules and do some planning
for the 8540/8560 ADS U-Boot here at Freescale.  Can you
give us some feel for when you might be able to address the
patches that I submitted for those boards?  There are now
three sets outstanding:  May 11 has a 2-part patch, June 2
has a 1-part patch, and a minor followup-patch on June 3.

These patches are necessary for follow-on Linux releases that
have, I believe, already been submitted to the BK repository.

Thanks for your time,
jdl