[U-Boot-Users] mpc8260 reset procedure

Ho Lee flylist at linuxkernel.net
Thu Jun 10 08:47:26 CEST 2004

Hi Walter,

According to your HRCW configuration, IMMR is set to 0x0f000000 after reset.
CFG_DEFAULT_IMMR must be the IMMR after system reset (in your configuration,
0x0f000000 not 0x00010000), and CFG_IMMR is the IMMR that you would like
to use inside u-boot. Since you keep the IMMR defined by HRCW, you don't need to
define the CFG_DEFAULT_IMMR. Just comment out the CFG_DEFAULT_IMMR
definition, and I guess it will fix your problem.

Sincerely,
Ho