[U-Boot-Users] mpc8260 reset procedure

walter dicarlo walter_dicarlo at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 11:35:31 CEST 2004

Hi Ho,

I don't remeber the details but I have been forced to
define the CFG_DEFAULT_IMMR. However, now, I have
understood that the default IMMR should point to the
begin of the register area (in my case 0x0f010000)
while CFG_IMMR should point to the begin of the
processor memory map (in my case 0x0f000000).

Thanks for your suggestion

Walter