[U-Boot-Users] RPX Classic Question

Travis Sawyer tsawyer+u-boot at sandburst.com
Thu Jun 10 19:13:55 CEST 2004

Greetings u-boot'ers:

Slightly off topic:

I have in my possession several Embedded Planet RPX Classic boards.
(Currently orphaned according to the readme).

They have the EP boot firmware loaded in the flash.

I've tried running they're 'program flash' code in an attempt to get
u-boot into the flash to no avail.

The flash is soldered down and I have no bdi firmware for the 860.
(this is a personal project, so no budget for debugger FW).

Does anyone have instructions for burning u-boot into the flash using
their program?  It looks like I have to wrap the u-boot.bin with
something, but it isn't intuitive from their documentation.

TIA,

travis