[U-Boot-Users] Patches [Part 2/2] for the MPC8540ADS and MPC8560ADS boards

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jun 9 02:51:25 CEST 2004

Jon,

in message <1084311864.30409.103.camel at gleep.sps.mot.com> you wrote:

> Here are some patches for the MPC 8540/8560 ADS boards.
> The patches are in two .tgz files, part 1 and part 2.
> This is part 2.

This is not a patch, this is just CRAP.

Why are you messing around with files which have nothing to do with this?

Why are you make garbage out of  files  like  drivers/sl811_usb.c  or
fs/jffs2/jffs2_1pass.c or include/configs/PM520.h ???

Who gives you the right to place a "Copyright 2004 Freescale
Semiconductor" on files like "include/asm-ppc/mmu.h",
"include/asm-ppc/processor.h" and so on???

Why do you mess with white space in include/configs/MPC8540ADS.h,
include/configs/MPC8560ADS.h, include/pci_ids.h, MAKEALL, Makefile
etc.?

Partially applied, until I gave up.

Please clean up this mess yourself.

Feel free to resubmit the missing parts. But please make sure to be a
bit more careful next time.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
FORTRAN? The syntactically incorrect statement "DO 10 I = 1.10"  will
parse  and  generate  code  creating  a  variable, DO10I, as follows:
"DO10I = 1.10" If that doesn't terrify you, it should.