[U-Boot-Users] The 8540/8560 ADS Future

Jon Loeliger jdl at freescale.com
Fri Jun 18 01:21:53 CEST 2004

Guys,

If you are keeping score on the 8540/8560 ADS front, I'd like
to give you a minor update from the Freescale Perspective.

I have just posted a new patch that should clean up and finish
off my patches from 11-May-2004, 1-June-2004, and 3-June-2004
that were partially applied by Wolfgang a week ago or so.

I have patches in hand for some DDR initialization bugs that
I will verify and then submit to the list as well.  Expect to
see that mid next week or so.

I will clean a -Wall nit, and fix a minor PCI board/cpu issue
as well.

Dan, I believe that the config file for the stxgp3 will need to
have CONFIG_MPC85XX_TSEC1 and CONFIG_MPC85XX_TSEC2 #define'd now
too if those are wanted.  Compare with MPC8540ADS.h as needed.
If you want me to take a whack at updating the stxgp3.h, I am
will to; just let me know.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems with these updates!

Thanks,
jdl