[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot installation issue

Devraj Mukherjee lugs at eternitytechnologies.com
Fri Jun 18 03:47:38 CEST 2004

Hi people,

Thanks for the help so far, I have successfully managed to patch and
compile U-Boot for a Sharp LH7A400 board. Below is a listing of files
from my system (bin, srec, etc)

-rwxr-xr-x    1 root   root   91692 Jun 18 09:22 u-boot.bin
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root   root  275178 Jun 18 09:22 u-boot.srec

I am unable to load and run the image on the board. I tried sending the
srec file over a serial connection to the board and them jumping to that
image and that failed.

I then tried to load the .bin file as an elf file and the transfer
failed as well.

Any ideas on the problem?

Thanks in advance

Devraj

System Administration Team
Eternity Technologies Pty. Ltd. P O Box 5949 Wagga Wagga 2650 NSW AUS
Phone/Fax +61-2-69717131 http://eternitytechnologies.com/