[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot installation issue

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jun 18 11:45:43 CEST 2004

In message <1087523258.6017.16.camel at localhost> you wrote:

> Thanks for the help so far, I have successfully managed to patch and
> compile U-Boot for a Sharp LH7A400 board. Below is a listing of files
> from my system (bin, srec, etc)

I consider it discourteous or  even  rude  that  you  post  the  same
question  without cross-reference to several mailing lists (here, and
linux-arm).

> I am unable to load and run the image on the board. I tried sending the
> srec file over a serial connection to the board and them jumping to that
> image and that failed.
>
> I then tried to load the .bin file as an elf file and the transfer
> failed as well.

It would definitely help if you add some information which tools  you
use  for  the  download, i.e. are you doing this with some pre-loaded
other type of boot loader, or using a BDI200, or what?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Above all else -- sky.