[U-Boot-Users] set-section-flags of objcopy

Frank Young young726 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 21:03:38 CEST 2004

Thanks, Wolfgang. I looked up the man page for "objcopy". But the
explanation is far more enough than what I need. So I am trying to find
other sources. I check the site you gave me too. But it seems that some of
the flags don't appear in the list, such as "alloc", "load", "rom" etc.

I will try to find some other sites. If any of you happen to know any sites
explaining the set-section-flag of objcopy, please let me know. I would
appreciate your help!

Thanks,
Frank