[U-Boot-Users] Uboot compiling problem...

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jun 22 14:57:50 CEST 2004

In message <1087900701.2005.6.camel at adh> you wrote:

> It's one of the example 'standalone' applications that come with U-Boot.
> FWIW, I occasionally have this same problem when compiling. I just
> change examples/Makefile to stop it compiling the files that generate
> errors.

Can you please point out which files give you errors?

Please include the error messages, for which board configuration this
happens, which version of U-Boot source code  and  which  version  of
which cross compiler toolchain you are using.

It is more helpful to report problems than just to silence the  error
messages.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Another Armenia, Belgium ... the weak innocents who always seem to be
located on a natural invasion route.
	-- Kirk, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3198.4