[U-Boot-Users] Ready to submit a board support patch

Daniel Poirot dtpoirot at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 25 13:17:30 CEST 2004

There was some mailing list email a while back from a
guy asking about U-Boot for a board a lot like the
Wind River wrSbc8240 board.

I did a quick and dirty 'port' of the CU824 board
files and now have a diff patch about ready to submit.

I see that for some of the boards (cu824) the README
file includes the 'U-Boot test results'. Is there a
formal checkout suite or any kind of validation test
set?

I just want to be complete for my first post. ;-)

- dan