[U-Boot-Users] Ready to submit a board support patch

Daniel Poirot dtpoirot at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 14:13:28 CEST 2004

There was some mailing list email a while back from a guy asking about
U-Boot for a board a lot like the Wind River wrSbc8240 board.

I did a quick and dirty 'port' of the CU824 board files and now have a diff
patch about ready to submit.

I see that for some of the boards (cu824) the README file includes the
'U-Boot test results'. Is there a formal checkout suite or any kind of
validation test set?

I just want to be complete for my first post.

- dan