[U-Boot-Users] MPPC8560ADS and U-Boot 1.1.1 problems ?

Rob Farmer rob.farmer at accton.co.uk
Sun Jun 27 17:22:39 CEST 2004

Greetings,

We trying to install the latest version of U-Boot 1.1.1 on
a MPPC 8560ADS development board, this initially does not
boot (it actually sits inside in a permanent loop after the
first couple of instructions). We have a Abatron
debugger with a GDB/DDD interface but we don't seem
to be able to step through the code to understand why
it doesn't work.

We built U-Boot with the correct settings for the board,
I believe that the dev board we're using is one of the
support variants.

Are there any known problems with 1.1.1 and the 8560ADS boards ?
Any help that any one could give would be extremely
useful.

ADVthanxANCE
Rob Farmer
Senior Software Engineer