[U-Boot-Users] MPPC8560ADS and U-Boot 1.1.1 problems ?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jun 27 18:53:42 CEST 2004

In message <001e01c45c5a$99776fd0$9f4cfc3e at RFarmersIBM> you wrote:

> We trying to install the latest version of U-Boot 1.1.1 on

This is actually an oxymoron. Either you use the latest version  (top
of  CVS),  or  version  1.1.1 which is more than 2 months old - read:
OLD.

> Are there any known problems with 1.1.1 and the 8560ADS boards ?

As you can see with a simple look at the CHANGELOG file in CVS, a lot
of changes have been added since:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/u-boot/u-boot/CHANGELOG?rev=HEAD

> Any help that any one could give would be extremely
> useful.

Try the current version (top of CVS).

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
       There is enough for the need of everyone in this world,
       but not for the greed of everyone.     - Mahatma Gandhi