[U-Boot-Users] New command loopw

Martin Krause Martin.Krause at tqs.de
Tue Jun 29 14:34:39 CEST 2004

Hello all,

here is a patch, which adds a new memory command 'loopw'. In difference to the existing 'loop' command, which implements a read loop, 'loopw' writes to memory in an infinite loop. We use this command to do hardware qualifications on our boards like memory timing measurements with a scope or a logic analysator.

To not increase the memory footprint of the default U-Boot configuration, 'loopw' is only compiled in if CONFIG_LOOPW is defined.

* Patch by Martin Krause, 29 June 2004:
  Add new memory command: loopw	- infinite write loop on address range

Best regards,
Martin Krause

Martin Krause
TQ-Systems GmbH
Gut Delling, Mühlstr. 2, 82229 Seefeld, Germany
Email: martin.krause at tqs.de
http://www.tq-group.com

 <<patch_u-boot_loopw_command>>