[U-Boot-Users] Re: MPPC8560ADS and U-Boot 1.1.1 problems ?

Jon Loeliger jdl at freescale.com
Wed Jun 30 00:02:12 CEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 15:56, Scott Harper wrote:
> I have it up and working on the MPPC8540ADS.  I am using the latest cvs and
> have added the June 17th patch.

This is good to know!

> Some minor changes to the MPC8540ADS.h  that reflect my board.
>
> Thank you all for your help.

Most welcome.

Please let me know if you stumble across other problems
or pitfalls.

Note that I am still working on a few things here:

    - An improved version of a DDR initialization for large memory
    - Errata fixes that allow for faster parts and SDRAM initialization
    - Minor PCI fixes

> Scott

Thanks,
jdl