[U-Boot-Users] How can I add an interrupt handler in the U-boot?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jun 30 16:35:52 CEST 2004

In message <20040630112705.43937.qmail at web15213.mail.bjs.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> > What exactly do you mean by interrupt multiplexing?
>
> Oh, It is mean u-boot providing an interrupt
> management to manage lots of interrupts from the
> device. Like linux kernel. So forgive me for asking
> such unclearly question make you confused.

U-Boot is probably not the optimal environment to  process  "lots  of
interrupts".  If  you  need  to  do  more  complicated stuff, boot an
operating system. U-Boot is just a boot loader.

> Ok, Thanks for you help. I will try to using the
> polling method to inplement the device driver.

OK.

> P.S. I can't use my company's email to subscribe the
> mailist. please check the address pwu at jadechip.com, is
> it been blocked by the mailist system?

Maybe SourceForge is blocking it, I don't know. Ther eis  no  special
setup   in  the  mailing  list  configuration  itself  to  block  any
addresses. But SF is really fastidious with there requirements.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge.
                                         -- John Naisbitt, Megatrends