[U-Boot-Users] Re: A Shared flash.c

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Mar 5 22:42:43 CET 2004

In message <26365-62604 at sneakemail.com> you wrote:

> Well gee, it seems like flash_print_info in particular should
> go into the cmd_flash.c file, *inside* the (CONFIG_COMMANDS & CFG_CMD_FLASH)
> section. The flinfo command is the only place it is used. There
> are a few other functions like that, but print_flash_info is the
> most glaring example.

Please have a look over the rim. There are other flash drivers  which
are just different.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The word "fit", as I understand it, means "appropriate to a purpose",
and I would say the body of the Dean is supremely appropriate to  the
purpose of sitting around all day and eating big heavy meals.
                                 - Terry Pratchett, _Moving Pictures_