[U-Boot-Users] u-boot on a quad processor board

Frank frannk_m1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 17:32:35 CET 2004

I have  u-boot running concurrently on all 4 processors on our
multi-processor board. Anyone interested in this. If so I will
clean up my code and submit a patch. Also, my next task is to
keep u-boot in flash (with a limited number of commands) if the
sdram fails.
This is will allow the user to peek and poke from the command
line to configure the sdram controller or debug sdram so it
(u-boot) can complete the booting process to sdram. This the
only short coming I can see that u-boot has.:-)