[U-Boot-Users] Patch: Support for PQ27e (8247/48/71/72) chips and MPC8272ADS board

Yuli Barcohen yuli at arabellasw.com
Tue Mar 16 08:23:41 CET 2004

    Kumar> Looking at the patch, I was wondering if there was any reason
    Kumar> to not enable both RS232 ports by default.

Only the console port was enabled before the patch. Is there any reason
for the patch to change this behaviour? Also, I see no reason to enable
any peripheral which isn't going to be used.

 Yuli Barcohen       | Phone +972-9-765-1788 |  Software Project Leader
 yuli at arabellasw.com | Fax   +972-9-765-7494 | Arabella Software, Israel