[U-Boot-Users] PATCH: fix FEC problems on MPC5200

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 25 10:40:03 CET 2004

In message <4062A3C1.40107 at staubli.com> you wrote:

> On my side, I had the timeouts problems on tftp transferts from the begining.
> IDE support didn't change anything, the problem exists before.

It would be interesting to know if there were some components in your
setup that you were not able to replace:

	LITE5200 board
	network cable(s)
	switch(es) / hub(s)
	TFTP server

Only if you were able to  replace  each  of  them,  and  the  problem
persisted, I am convinced of a problem with the code.

We had several boards, both with MGT5100 and MPC5200, with SDRAM  and
DDR,  in  several  layour  versions  of the IceCube / LITE board, and
additionally some custom boards. Never had that sort of problem until
around the time the IDE stuff was checked in.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I cannot draw a cart, nor eat dried oats;  If it be man's work I will
do it.