[U-Boot-Users] [patch] master read fix mpc8245

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue May 11 10:56:28 CEST 2004

In message <20040511082925.GD14935 at smtp.barco.com> you wrote:

> Reading PPC Memory from another device with the PPC as PCI target device
> corrupts data due to interenal hardware buffering. Fix to disable these
> buffers with no performance influence.

Thanks. [To be added later.]

> a detailed description is available upon request (pdf, mailinglist
> bounces).

Please send a _plain_text_ version to me and/or this list so  we  can
add it to the doc/ directory if necessary.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Comparing information  and  knowledge  is  like  asking  whether  the
fatness  of  a  pig  is more or less green than the designated hitter
rule."                                               - David Guaspari