[U-Boot-Users] Machine Check Exception on Motorola MPC823FADS

George Florea georgeflorea20 at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 14:36:37 CEST 2004

Hi,

  I am having trouble running U-Boot. The compilation
went smooth using ELDK on my Linux box:

make distclean
make FADS823_config
make all

Afterwards I uploaded the image (tried with both the
.bin and S-REC images) using CodeWarrior's Flash
Programmer but the only thing I managed to get was
some error messages.

The first one was this "Machine Check Exception" which
caught my attention, so I figured I compiled for the
wrong hardware.

So I tweaked some defines but got the same results.
Does anyone know how to solve this or maybe have some
tips for me?

Thank you,
George Florea