[U-Boot-Users] board/x/flash.c required calls

Daren Hayward darenh at 4bridgeworks.com
Fri May 14 10:23:51 CEST 2004

I have a custom board based on the walnut 405, I have managed to get U-Boot
up and running on the board until it tries to setup the Flash, I have code
that already works with for the flash (in house bootloader) and I need to
know what calls are required in flash.c i.e. flash_init(), is there a
document containing this information?

I have also tried to get CFI to detect the flash, but it is unable to
determine the flash type (ATMEL AT49BV322A, operating as 4Mx8) , I have a
JTAG programmer that successfully reads the CFI data too.

I #defined DEBUG 1 and can see the attempt of CFI to detect the flash, alas
no valid data is returned.

Cheers
Daren