[U-Boot-Users] [PATCH] SMC91111 Tx interrupt handling and ethaddr handling
pruhland at microwavedata.com
Mon May 17 17:19:42 CEST 2004
This patch contains several fixes/changes:
1) proper tx interrupt handling
- packets must still be freed/releases manually on error
even with autorelease enabled).
- Tx int timeout is 100ms according to the manual.
2) reverts CTL_DEFAULT back to register default. AUTORELEASE
is not the default...or this with default at init
3) removes 'getenv' and 'setenv' calls from 'smc_get_ethaddr'
- don't think the ethernet driver should need to know about
the environment, the data need is already passed to function
via board info.
- don't think ethernet driver should change environment, changing
info is fine.
Paul Ruhland <pruhland at microwavedata.com>
Microwave Data Systems
Rochester, NY 16420
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 12657 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/attachments/20040517/3fc816ed/attachment.patch
More information about the U-Boot