[U-Boot-Users] LH7A400 Sharp boards running UBoot

Ruhland, Paul PRuhland at microwavedata.com
Mon May 24 17:02:06 CEST 2004

Actually, the patches from May 17 should be used, not the ones from May 11.
Please ignore the patch(es) from May 11.

Also, attached is a patch for 'board/lpd7a40x/memsetup.S'.  This patch fixes
the SDRAM device initialization constant definitions (I was apparently
thinking in binary but writing in hex).  Without it the board will not come
up.  I had this value hardcoded and the board was working
standalone...replaced the hardcoded values with the constant definitions and
forgot to check with BDI umbilical unattached before submitting patch.

Wolfgang,
I can submit this patch again once the board patch is committed so you don't
have to remember.  Whatever is easiest for you.