[U-Boot-Users] AMD dbau1550

Leif Lindholm leif.lindholm at i3micro.com
Mon May 24 17:22:31 CEST 2004

Hi

I've been working on getting u-boot 1.1.1 up and running on <subject>,
in little endian mode (which someone asked for a few days ago I
believe).

I've been able to get as far as "Starting kernel ..." after downloading
the kernel u-boot image through tftp.

I know this tecnically means u-boot is finished, however the same kernel
(in srec format) boots fine from the original yamon loader on the board.

When I halt the processor through jtag (bdi2000), the PC is always at
0xbfc00424 (somewhere in ROM exception land?).

The loaded image has been configured using
tools/mkimage -C gzip -a 0x80100000 -e 0x80246040 -A mips -O linux -T kernel -d vmlinux.gz vmlinux.u-boot

0x80246040 is the location of "kernel_entry".

Does anyone have any hints about how I could work my way past this problem?

regards
	/
		Leif