[U-Boot-Users] Fix for MPC5xxx i2c timing issue

Martin Krause Martin.Krause at tqs.de
Thu May 27 18:25:11 CEST 2004

Hello,

this patch fixes a timing problem in the MPC5xxx I2C function i2c_probe(). The problem could occour, if i2c_probe() is called successive without delay between the calls as for example in I2C POST test. On my board the POST test found a second I2C EEPROM device that doesn't really exist right after the real EEPROM. The patch fixed this problem.

* Patch by Martin Krause, 27 May 2004:
  Fix a MPC5xxx I2C timing issue in i2c_probe().

Best regards,
Martin Krause

Martin Krause
TQ-Systems GmbH
Gut Delling, Mühlstr. 2, 82229 Seefeld, Germany
Email: martin.krause at tqs.de
http://www.tq-group.com