[U-Boot-Users] Problem loading ELF image on LPD7A400

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 1 09:52:39 CET 2004

In message <41859C32.2060909 at eternitytechnologies.com> you wrote:

> A bit more information from what we have been doing with U-Boot and the
> LogicPD boards. We managed to compile the U-Boot images, tried to load
> elf image using LogicLoader (that already comes on it) and here is what
> we get.
> losh> load elf /tftp/10.0.1.2:u-boot
> losh> burn
> unable to burn without a loaded flash image

You may want to read the documentation that  comes  with  LogicLoader
why  it  thinks it has no loaded flash image. Maybe there are special
format requirements for "flash images".

See us @ Embedded/Electronica Munich, Nov 09 - 12, Hall A.6 Booth 513
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Science makes godlike -- it is all over with priests and  gods  when
man becomes scientific. Moral: science is the forbidden as such -- it
alone  is  forbidden. Science is the *first* sin, the *original* sin.
*This alone is  morality.*  ``Thou  shalt  not  know''  --  the  rest
follows."                                       - Friedrich Nietzsche