[U-Boot-Users] Hello world application running problem

Jhavk jhavk_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 06:17:52 CET 2004

Thanks for all the valuable info.

Actually i went thru the doc/README.standalone file
and theres a table which tell abt load and entry point
address of various architecture.

For arm load = 0x0c100000
entry pt = 0x0c100000.

I still have 2 doubts( hope it doesnt annoys u)
1.Cant i tftp my hello_world.bin to any valid address
of RAM eg "tftp 0x30000000 hello_world.bin"

2.How do i find out the entry point of my binary
image?

Regards,
Jhavk