[U-Boot-Users] how to provide tftp server functionality

Himanshu AGGARWAL himanshu.aggarwal at st.com
Thu Nov 4 05:15:27 CET 2004

Hi all,

I m using u-boot 1.1.1 bootloader for my arm board. the os image and ramdisk we make we download through our pc using tftp protocol. for this i need to run a tftp server on my host machine and board acts as a client.

in the file net/tftp.c there is a code for this.there is a function tftpsend() which does all this job.

I want to do the viceversa. make my board a server and host pc a client.How can this be done?

please clear my doubts.

thanks
Himanshu.