[U-Boot-Users] how to run u-boot?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 9 21:18:46 CET 2004

In message <20041109144615.78649.qmail at web8508.mail.in.yahoo.com> you wrote:

>  Now when i am trying to run the bootloader for integratorap board it is giving a runtime error :
>
>     undefined instruction.

Seems your toolchain is broken, or you're doing something else wrong.

One major error is obvious: you cannot run U-Boot  under  some  other
boot  loader. U-Boot is a bootloader itself and must be started fresh
out of reset, without anybody else meddeling with the configuration.

> --0-870473595-1100011575=:76850
>
> <DIV>Hi all,</DIV>

And never, I mean NEVER ever post HTML to list list. NEVER!!!!

See us @ Embedded/Electronica Munich, Nov 09 - 12, Hall A.6 Booth 513
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
On the system *I* administrate, vi is symlinked to ed. Emacs has been
replaced by a script which 1) Generates a  syslog  message  at  level
LOG_EMERG; 2) reduces the user's disk quota by 100K; and  3) RUNS ED!