[U-Boot-Users] how to run u-boot?

Pradip Singh linux_porting at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 9 15:46:15 CET 2004

Hi all,

     I have bult the bootloader using arm-unknwon-linux-gnu-gcc. gcc version is 3.4.2 and glibc version is 2.3.3. The toolchain was built by using crosstool-0.28-rc37. I am building the bootloader for armv5te architecture. I have the processor arm1022e. Now when i am trying to run the bootloader for integratorap board it is giving a runtime error :

    undefined instruction.

Anybody can throw some light on this problem. I am not able to get any clue what is this problem?

Any help will be apreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Pradip