[U-Boot-Users] 答复: [U-Boot-Users] Help:Make error in lite5200

xueming xueming95 at vip.sina.com
Thu Nov 11 04:32:55 CET 2004

hi Wolfgang,
  Thanks for your help to solve the uboot make problem.
    I follow your guide  that  '"  maybe  rthere  was  a  windoze system
involved when you downloaded / copied the sources?]"  , I do as
following, then Uboot build done successfully.(ELDK version 3.0)
   1) Download the u-boot-1.1.1.tar.bz2  with friend's help, his system
is  windows system.
      2)  "tar xvfj"  the file in linux system
      3)  Set PATH and export CROSS_COMPILE=ppc_82xx-,
      4)  make mrproper,make Lite5200_LOWBOOT_config, make .
     5)  Done OK.

   But when  I build kernel, I met another proplem. I do as the
following :
     1) Download "ppc-2004-02-16.iso" from network with window system.
     2) Open "ppc-2004-02-16.iso" in linux system and get "linux-2.4.24.
tar.bz2"
     3) "tar xvfj " the file "linux-2.4.24.tar.bz2"
     4)  Set PATH and export CROSS_COMPILE=ppc_82xx-
     5) make mrproper
    6) make menuconfig : load config:
arch/ppc/configs/icecube_5200_defconfig, exit and save
    7) make dep
   8) make uImage ,then errors occur as following :
=======================================
in file include/asm/status_led.h
   # error Status LED configuration missing
status_led.c
   undefind symbol  STATUS_LED_PAR
   undefine STATUS_LED_DIR
   undefine STATUS_LED_ODR
   undefine STATUS_LED_DAT
  Could you help to see what happened here?( and if I copy the
definiction instead of ''  # error Status LED configuration missing""
,then pass ok)

   Thanks for your help .

Best Regards,
  xueming