[U-Boot-Users] u-boot on EP8260 M 1.3

Nishant Galange nishant.subs at myrealbox.com
Sat Nov 13 05:56:12 CET 2004

Thank you. But I had made a pretty silly mistake: I kept HyperTerminal configured at 9600 baud, the default for PlanetCore loader, while u-boot was configured for 115200.

Now I can see u-boot (debug build) starting up, but the messages stop at
New Stack Pointer is: 03f37f48

Why dosen't the command prompt come up also? Am I missing something?

Waiting,
Nishant