[U-Boot-Users] How to compile UBOOT using CodeWarrior(in Windows)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 16 21:28:25 CET 2004

In message <3D9FDCA910DD4445896A0BE5ECF009D401A46564 at bla.satyam.com> you wrote:

> 1. Can anyone tell me how to compile UBOOT using Metrowerks CodeWarrior?

CW is not a supported toolchain. Please use a plain  GNU  development
environment (i. e. GDB + binutils).

> 2. I have already complied UBOOT using ELDK.

Fine. Then you don;t need CW at all.

>    Can anyone tell me how to make CodeWarrior project after compiling UBOOT
> using ELDK?

What would that be good for if  you  already  have  a  working  build
environment?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Politician:  An  eel  in  the  fundamental   mud   upon   which   the
superstructure  of  organized  society is reared. When he wriggles he
mistakes the agitation of his tail for the trembling of the  edifice.
As  compared with the statesman, he suffers the disadvantage of being
alive.                                               - Ambrose Bierce