[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot for CSB226

Omkar Pandit omkar.pandit at softdel.com
Wed Nov 17 06:06:10 CET 2004

Hi,

I have CSB226 board having Intel Xscale PXA250 processor on it. The board
already has got micromonitor on it. I want to put U-Boot-1.1.1 in it.

I have a few queries.
1. I want to put U-Boot-1.1.1 on CSB226 board in RAM and use it as a boot
loader for Linux. I do not want to erase the original micromonitor code in
Flash, so I need to put the U-Boot in RAM using TFTP of micromonitor. What
changes should I make to the configration file of CSB226 to make this
possible.
2. Where in RAM should I load the U-Boot. I have already got initrd.bin that
has to be loaded in 0xa0800000and zImage that has to be loaded in
0xa0108000.
3. What will be steps to build the U-Boot image, in order to achieve the
above setup.

Thanks and regards,
ORP

---