[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot for CSB226

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Nov 17 15:07:06 CET 2004

In message <MKEKJHBADLJFOFFEPDGIGEOLCFAA.omkar.pandit at softdel.com> you wrote:

> I have a few queries.

Please RTFM before posting.

> 1. I want to put U-Boot-1.1.1 on CSB226 board in RAM and use it as a boot
> loader for Linux. I do not want to erase the original micromonitor code in
> Flash, so I need to put the U-Boot in RAM using TFTP of micromonitor. What
> changes should I make to the configration file of CSB226 to make this
> possible.

This is a FAQ; please see
http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/CanUBootBeConfiguredSuchThatItCanBeStartedInRAM

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
: ... and it's got weird formatting - Notepad, Write, Works  3  can't
: decipher it, and it's too big to go in DOS Edit. Help!
Install an operating system. :-)                  -- Tom Christiansen