[U-Boot-Users] RE: mpc8272ads lowboot ... I got it

VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE) Gerald.VanBaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Thu Nov 18 14:12:20 CET 2004

Excellent!  No patch includes HRCW configurations unless you (or someone
else) provides it to Wolfgang.  U-boot is self-serv[e|ing] ;-).  Having
said that, I will put it into my build and roll another patch for
Wolfgang, superseding my previous patch.  I neglected to update the
README to discuss the added _lowboot configurations which has been
bothering my conscience, so I need to add that too.

Per your previous email on the flash width/HRCW/BPS, that was my bad on
the BPS field.  I'm glad you read the manual better than me ;-).

gvb

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager.  Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.  The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.