[U-Boot-Users] Remote Kermit Not Responding

Rodel Miguel rodelfmiguel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 09:59:16 CET 2004

Hi,

I need help on downloading binary image from host to the board where I
am porting U-Boot.  My host is Windoze XP and I downloaded the
freeware version of kermit terminal emulation tool.  I can now execute
some commands successfully, e.g. go, printenv, help, etc.  However,
when I try to download a binary image using kermit's send, and typing
loadb to the serial console, the message "Remote Kermit Not
Responding" is logged on the terminal.  When I type ^C, the message
states that I have downloaded 0 bytes.  What could be causing this
problem?  What U-Boot configuration might I have missed out?  What
part of the U-boot code should I be looking at if my configuration is
correct?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Rodel Miguel