[U-Boot-Users] Adding command in the u-boot

Vikrant_Basotra Vikrant_Basotra at Satyam.com
Sun Nov 21 13:36:19 CET 2004

Hi All,
	I have added a small piece of code in the file common/command.c in
order to add a new command in the u-boot. Snippet of code added is given
below. Will this code add the command fst_cmd in the u-boot or I have to
make some change some where else in the code. If yes, then tell me where I
have to make the change in the u-boot code in order to make this code work.

int do_version (cmd_tbl_t *cmdtp, int flag, int argc, char *argv[])
{
	printf ("\nTest Command\n");
	return 0;
}