[U-Boot-Users] Adding command in the u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Nov 21 15:38:17 CET 2004

In message <3D9FDCA910DD4445896A0BE5ECF009D401B0DFAB at bla.satyam.com> you wrote:

> 	I have added a small piece of code in the file common/command.c in
> order to add a new command in the u-boot. Snippet of code added is given
> below. Will this code add the command fst_cmd in the u-boot or I have to
No, it willnot, it will not even compile because it is broken.

> make some change some where else in the code. If yes, then tell me where I
> have to make the change in the u-boot code in order to make this code work.

All this is described in  the  correespponding  README  in  the  doc/
direcoptry.

> int do_version (cmd_tbl_t *cmdtp, int flag, int argc, char *argv[])

Error: this identifier is already in use.

> 	fst_cmd,	1, 1, do_fst_cmd,

Error: this identifier is undefined.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The heart is not a logical organ.
	-- Dr. Janet Wallace, "The Deadly Years", stardate 3479.4